By accepting a purchase order issued by Royster’s Machine Shop LLC, (RMS), the supplier agrees to the following terms and conditions:
- Purchase order line items will specify adequate relevant information for fulfilling the purchase order (item numbers, specifications, drawings, process requirements, work instructions, etc). Referenced documentation (drawings, specifications, etc) may accompany purchase orders where applicable. As applicable, the purchase order will specify any special requirements, critical items, or key characteristics.
- As applicable, the purchase order will provide requirements for the approval of the following:
- Products and services;
- Methods, processes, and equipment;
- The release of products and services;
- The use of statistical techniques for product acceptance and related instructions for acceptance by RMS
- Communications regarding the purchase order should be with the RMS employee who issued the purchase order, must be written in English, and either mailed to the company address or delivered via email (email@example.com). Communication will be effective when received via US mail or email receipt.
- Packaging must protect products from damage and rust. Any specialized packaging will be specified in the purchase order.
- RMS measures the on-time delivery performance of its suppliers. RMS expects 100% supplier on-time delivery. Suppliers falling below 90% on-time delivery may receive a corrective action request to address delivery issues.
- The supplier must notify RMS of any delays to the product/service.
- In lieu of source inspection by RMS, the supplier is delegated final verification of product/service conformance, including verification of markings, labeling, and product/service quality.
- When specified, the supplier must agree to provide test specimens for design approval, inspection/verification, investigation, or auditing.
- The supplier must request a disposition from RMS for products deemed to be nonconforming prior to shipping.
- The supplier must afford RMS, their representatives, and regulatory agencies the right of entry to verify product/service conformity and any relevant documented information to specified requirements at any level of the supply chain.
- Supplier must maintain a quality management system appropriate for the work to be performed.
- The supplier must ensure that personnel performing work must be qualified and properly trained to perform assigned work, be aware of their contribution to product or service conformity, their contribution to product safety, and the importance of ethical behavior.
- The supplier must notify RMS of changes to the product/service (process, supplier(s), and manufacturing facility) prior to order fulfillment.
- No outsourcing allowed without written approval. When specified, the supplier must agree to utilize RMS-designated or approved external providers, including processes, products, or services and obtain approval for their disposition.
- The supplier must ensure that counterfeit parts are not used in the fulfillment of the purchase order.
- The supplier must flow down to external providers’ applicable requirements, including RMS requirements.
- The supplier must maintain complete product/service records for 10 years from the date of order fulfillment, including product/service disposition.
- The parties will keep confidential any information (whether written or oral) of a confidential nature obtained via purchase order agreement and will not, without the written consent of the other party, disclose that information to any person (other than their employees or professional advisers). This provision will not apply to (a) any information which has been published other than through a breach of the agreement; (b) information lawfully in the possession of the recipient before the disclosure under the agreement took place; (c) information obtained from a third party who is free to disclose it; and (d) information which a party is requested to disclose and, if it did not, could be required to do so by law.